Comes shrink-wrapped in sets of 25 - This paper-pencil assessment encourages students to think about their interests to guide them towards careers. Using Careers For Me II, your students will:
- Learn more about themselves and their personal interests
- Gain an awareness of various new job titles
- Be exposed to the concept of school-to-work
- Have an understanding of how jobs can be grouped into clusters
- Be encouraged to research careers which fit their interests
- Start the process of how they fit in with the world of work
- Begin the career awareness and preparation process in a non-stressful and insightful manner
Careers For Me II is a 12-page consumable booklet which is very simple to use. Its short introduction briefly reviews interests, self-knowledge, what is a cluster and explains the concept of school-to-work. Then, students are asked to read (or the teacher can read to the students) a description of the six job clusters covered. The students circle activities or interests, which they enjoy, that are related to that cluster. The six covered clusters are: Environmental & Agriculture Health Human Services Arts & Communications Business & Management Industrial & Engineering Systems
A worksheet at the end of the booklet helps the student choose career titles to explore further and guides the student through the research process. Optional activities (word search, crossword puzzle) are also included. Fun and interesting facts are scattered throughout the booklet to increase a user's interest in the booklet. Bright, four-color pages also keep the booklet interesting.
ALSO AVAILABLE: Invaluable teaching aid Video which explains what an assessment is and guides your students through the administration of Careers for Me II. Also see related products listed below for more information on other versions of Careers for Me.
Contact us if you would like a free sample.
Comes shrink-wrapped in sets of 25