- An excellent inventory for people with little or no work
- Takes just 25 minutes - use in groups or with individuals.
Nonwork, leisure activities are matched to job options in this excellent self-administered and self-scored inventory. Created for a wide audience, this test now matches ratings of 96 nonwork activities to the 16 career clusters identified by the U.S. Department of Education and used in the New Guide for Occupational Exploration.
A "Career Exploration Chart" provides a starting point for discovering employment and education options, and a "Career Planning Guide" helps individuals carefully consider the next steps in their transition. Additional sources of information are provided, as well as space for career journaling.
The Transition-to-Work Inventory (TWI) can be used with:
- Job seekers and career changers
- People returning to the workforce
- Clients in rehabilitation-to-work programs
- People with little or no work experience
- Students in school-to-work programs
- Clients in welfare-to-work programs
- People transitioning from military to civilian careers
- Ex-offenders in incarceration-to-work programs